Saturday, November 4, 2023

October 2023 Social Meeting Recap

 On Saturday, October 28, 2024, we held our social meeting and showed progress on everyone's mystery block-of-the-month project with the designer, Shelly Pagliai of Prairie Moon Quilts.

We held the meeting virtually, and that was a lot of fun.  I neglected to take screenshots when Shelly showed her versions of the quilt, which was a shame!  But here are some of the versions our members shared.  (If I missed one, please forgive me.  I tried to remember to snap a screenshot each time!) Check out all these amazing iterations!  Some are still working on their blocks (and some--ahem, like me--haven't started yet!)









 

 



 

After that, we had member show and tell.  Check out these amazing makes folks shared!  (Again, I did my best to capture everyone's! I had a little trouble getting some to upload.  My apologies.)






 








 
 
It was a fun meeting and so good to see everyone!  Stay tuned for a post coming very soon about our holiday party!
 
Take care,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment