Many people have been busy making blocks for our April on-line activity. Remember, we are making blocks from the Converging Corners tutorial. If you need to access the instructions for the rules of the challenge, visit our previous blog post about it. Below are some of the blocks that have been submitted and are currently on the Flickr page for the group.
1. Jane, 2. Carol, 3. Marlene, 4. Diana2, 5. Diana1, 6. Joanne, 7. Tina, 8. Carolyn's Converging Corners block, 9. 14Apr2013blog2, 10. CIMG1876, 11. 14Apr2014blog, 12. Converging Corners 1
There is some fun stuff going on with this challenge! You are going to want to get in on this! :-)
THE DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATING IS APRIL 27. Please have your photos uploaded to the Flickr page or our Facebook page by then to be in on the drawing. If you need help or can't upload, you can e-mail Carolyn. (See previous post with instructions for doing that.)
Now, a few pieces of important information for all the participants:
- We are going to draw for a winner of all the blocks at our next live meeting, which is May 18. You do not need to be present to win.
- You get your name in the drawing each time you enter a block. So, if you submit two blocks, your name goes in the drawing twice!
- Please bring your completed block to the May meeting so all the blocks can be delivered to the winner. If the winner is not at the meeting, we will mail them to him/her.
- We'll post the name of the winner here on the blog. So, if we don't have your email address, check the blog so you can see if you won and can send us your contact information. (If you are at the meeting, you'll get your blocks on the spot!)
- If you will not be at the meeting, either
- Give the block to a friend to bring it for you, or
- Mail it to me. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll send you the mailing address where you can send your blocks.
Thanks to everyone who has played along! It has been fun! Remember, there is still time!
AKA "The Big Kahuna"