Friday, February 14, 2014

Lights Camera Action



Hi,

Our next meeting should be really fun.

We have Vincent Soo from Vincent Soo & Co. coming to give a presentation on photography.
Vincent has been working with and consulting in the video/photography business for the last 33 years.  As sales manager with Norman Camera he retired in 2003 to focus on consulting with digital photography and video.  In addition to providing video services (duplication, editing, repair), he has also contracted out for troubleshooting, training, purchase and setting up of equipment and teaching forensic photography. He has an impressive client list. 

You can see some of his work here.

We got some great feedback from our blog post and he told me he can address most of the issues.  Awesome!!


Disclaimer:  This is not Vince.
Please bring your camera(s).  If  you have examples of pictures that need a little help Vince has asked for a few examples.  Please feel free to post them to our flickr account.  Let me know in the comments and I will pass them along to Vince.

I happen to know that Vince is an avid skier.


Married to an avid seamstress ( I haven't got her hooked on quilting yet) and has a very cute daughter.


See you on February 22 at 10:30 at the Plainwell Library.  I have given the polar vortex instructions to stay away :).

Since this is a quilting blog I will leave you with this. 

I think this quilt looks super fun and really would like the book.


 See you soon

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Very excited for this meeting! And don't forget your star blocks, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the missed meeting has been rescheduled since I will be on Nevis for the the March meeting (don't hate me). Anyway, I have the book if you would like me to bring it....Now I just need to go put together some of those star blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really learned some great tips. If I don't remember anything except how to stabilize my camera it was worth attending the presentation.
    I believe I can get some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete