Out of the foreground cut:
one 5x10" rectangle (body)
one 3x5" rectangle (head)
two 2.5" squares (ears)
Out of the background cut:
one 5" square
one 2.5x5" rectangle
one 2.5" square
1) Body: Sew one 2.5" background square to the upper right corner of the 5x10" foreground rectangle by stiching diagonally from upper left to lower right corner of the square. If necessary, draw or press a diagonal guideline before stitching. Trim and press open.
2) Ears: Place 2.5" foreground squares on the top corners of the 2.5x5" background rectangle, sew diagonally from upper corners to center bottom. trim and press open.
|Note: This photo is upside down! Sorry!|
3) Head: Sew ears section to 3x5" foreground rectangle. Press.
4) Sew 5" background square to right side of head.press.
5) Attach head to body. press.
6) Square up to 9.5"