Monday, March 16, 2020

Retreat Update

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all staying healthy and safe.

We are scheduled to have a retreat at Camp Lutherwald April 2-5.  Given the uncertainty of the times, we are just leaving this on the schedule for now and waiting to see what happens.  We only have a small group of people who are planning to attend, and we will have to bring our own food anyway (given the small size of our group).  We will wait until closer to the event to make a decision about what to do and what people's comfort level is at that time.  The folks at Camp Lutherwald have told us (graciously) that we can cancel right up until the last minute.  So, if you can just sit tight, we'll check back in closer to the event.

Thanks for your patience and stay healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment