Good morning, everyone! The road conditions are terrible, and the winter storm warning has been extended until 4 pm today, because they are expecting another 4 inches of snow on top of the 6 to 10 inches we have reportedly already received. I don't want people getting hurt or stranded trying to get to the meeting. The Executive Committee has made the decision to cancel today's meeting.
We are proposing to meet in February (when we normally wouldn't meet) to make up for it. Therefore, our next meeting will be February 22. We will plan to meet at the Ransom Public Library in Plainwell, unless you hear otherwise.
If we can, maybe we can do our online activity that would have been scheduled for February in January, just to keep us busy! Stay posted to the blog and Facebook page for updates on the meeting and on-line activities.
Stay warm and safe, everyone! I will miss you all today!